One-day London Golf Tours
J-UK Golf is a London-based golf tour operator specialising in half-day and day tours to golf courses in and around London.
Each tour includes the use of brand-name clubs, shoes, trolley, waterproof jacket and GPS watch in addition to 9 new balls, a new glove, tees, ball marker, pitch mark repairer and scoring pen. With our staff on hand throughout the day, we promise a stress-free round of golf.
Prices start at £75 including green fee and all equipment. Bookings may be made several months in advance or as late as the day before play. Solo golfers are welcome.
Whether you prefer to play the round of a lifetime on a top-100 tournament course or a casual round on a less famous course, London is one of the world’s best golfing destinations.
- No clubs, balls, shoes or glove? No problem…
- Solo golfer? No problem…
- Last minute? No problem…
London is the ideal golfing destination
- World top-100 courses
- Prestigious tournament courses
- Luxury resort courses
- Value-for-money courses
- 18 holes from £75 per person
- 18 holes + round-trip transportation from central London from £112 per person (based on 4 golfers)
- Prices include green fee and free use of clubs, shoes, trolley, waterproof jacket and GPS watch
- 9 new balls, a new glove, tees, ball marker, pitch mark repairer and scoring pen also included
- Turn up and tee off – you will be registered to play and all your equipment ready prior to your arrival
- J-UK Golf representative meets you on arrival and stays on site until you finish your round
- No pairing for 1-3 golfers at most courses
Flexible tour plans
- Plan A: Golf only (make your own way to the course by tube, train, Uber, taxi etc.)
All courses 30-70 minutes from central London by tube or direct train; detailed directions here
- Plan B: Includes round-trip transportation from hotel, office, etc.
All courses 30-75 minutes from central London by car
- Option to start or finish at London Heathrow airport (LHR)
Junior golfers welcome at all courses
- Juniors should know etiquette and maintain pace of play
- Should be accompanied by a playing adult
- Junior clubs (half set), balls, glove, etc. provided for free