One-day London Golf Tours
J-UK Golf specialises in half-day and day tours for overseas visitors to golf courses in and around London.
Each tour includes the green fee and the use of brand-name clubs, shoes, trolley, waterproof jacket and GPS watch in addition to 9 new balls, a new glove, tees, ball marker, pitch mark repairer and scoring pen. With our staff on hand throughout the day, we promise a stress-free round of golf.
Prices start at £75. Bookings may be made several months in advance or as late as the day before play. Solo golfers are welcome.
Whether you prefer to play the round of a lifetime on a top-100 tournament course or a casual round on a less famous course, London is one of the world’s best golfing destinations.
- No clubs, balls, shoes or glove? No problem…
- Solo golfer? No problem…
- Last minute? No problem…
London is the ideal golfing destination
- World top-100 courses
- Prestigious tournament courses
- Luxury resort courses
- Value-for-money courses
- 18 holes from £75 per person
- 18 holes + round-trip transportation from central London from £112 per person (based on 4 golfers)
- Prices include green fee and free use of clubs, shoes, trolley, waterproof jacket and GPS watch
- 9 new balls, a new glove, tees, ball marker, pitch mark repairer and scoring pen also included
- Turn up and tee off – you will be registered to play and all your equipment ready prior to your arrival
- J-UK Golf representative meets you on arrival and stays on site until you finish your round
- No pairing for 1-3 golfers at most courses
Flexible tour plans
- Plan A: Golf only (make your own way to the course by tube, train, Uber, taxi etc.)
All courses 30-60 minutes from central London by tube or direct train; detailed directions here
- Plan B: Includes round-trip transportation from hotel, office, etc.
All courses 30-75 minutes from central London by car
- Option to start or finish at London Heathrow airport (LHR)
Junior golfers welcome at all courses
- Juniors should know etiquette and maintain pace of play
- Should be accompanied by a playing adult
- Clubs (half set), balls, glove, etc. provided for free